Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Ten things you should know about me

I am the youngest of six kids, I have four brothers and one sister.

I'm a Hostess at Red Lobster in Strongsville.

My Favorite shows are White Collar, Glee, and The Vampire Diaries and I watch them all the time

I was the captain of my high school tennis team.

I have a nephew named Lucas, he is six months old and simply adorable.

My favorite color is pink.

I've lived in the same house my whole life.

I just got a tattoo on my shoulder.

I am deathly afraid of spiders.

I LOVE Batman and own just about everything with batman on it.

4 comments:

  1. Did you know that the scene of the Joker and Batman are shooting each other in the tunnel in "The Dark Knight" was filmed in Chicago? I've been on that street many times :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i've probably seen that movie like a million times but i've never noticed that and i've been to chicago

    ReplyDelete
  3. what's your tattoo?? and i freaking LOVE batman too! we'll bond.

    ReplyDelete