Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My Friends

When I first came to Baldwin Wallace I did not know anyone. Soon after starting classes I realized that two people from my school actually started here when I did and I had no idea. So technically I knew two people when I started here. The first new people I met on campus have been through my classes, there are just the few people that you get along with and usually the people you stay friends with. My group of friends has not changed since the beginning of the semester because I have mostly just stayed in the same group of people. At first, meeting new people is scary especially if you don't really know anyone when you start out but once you get used to the environment it is a lot easier to meet new people that are just like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment