Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The New Me

      One thing that i have changed about myself since i started at BW was my organization skills. I have always been a very organized person but now i plan everything out exactly. I have certain times that i will work on/ study of certain classes. This change came about because i realized that to get everything i need done i would have to plan everything out perfectly. College has taught me that u have to make time for everything and that you have to put your school work ahead of everything else. This was definitely a positive change.

       Another thing i have changed about myself is that i am more outgoing and more willing to talk to to people i don't know and get to know them. Before i started here i used to kind of stay in my own circle of friends where i was comfortable but now i realized that u have to put yourself out there to meet new people. At first i was really quiet and didn't talk to many people besides the few i already knew but i realized that i wasn't going to meet anyone new if i didn't talk to them and get to know them.

      One last change i have made was that i am less involved in college. In high school i was into everything, sports, clubs, organizations, everything but since i started college I'm so worried about my classes that i feel like i don't have time for other things so i just don't try. This is a negative change that i see in myself because i really would like to be more involved but maybe i need to just try a little harder and not stress myself out about classes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment